Wednesday

A Whole New Shit

After a long journey to the new year, 2014.. my life fall down together in a million pieces. That pieces is really missing some of them are gone really. I don't even know where to start this for real. Okay lemme just flashing back.
The new year's eve party, some people think they're always right about new year's eve party. In some word I do agree with them, in most of word I don't. Have you watch New Year's Eve movie? That movie is really give me a whole new perspective to see what life is. It has so many stories on it, which all of them are connected each other. It's true. Sometimes in life, something is naturally connected each other without permission or approval. Maybe your life connected to someone you met on the bus on the way home, maybe your life connected to stranger is speaking loudly with someone on his/her phone. Life is a big shit of mystery. You can be disagree with me that's your rights. Life is the most exciting adventure, horror, romance, comedy, thrilling, violence, fantasy, fiction and whatever you name it-movie and book. Anything can happen, but things are happens for reason.Let's say if God is there answering every prayers every second. God must be smart and have a million phone to answer every prayers and God must be have the most cool gadget to make it happen. New year's eve is where the craziest gets party, gets drunk, gets crazy and thinks they own the world. I was one of the craziest and maybe it was nothing to be proud of but somehow I really love it and it was always be the part of me and I really live with it.

Breaking up.

It's suck when you finally getting kicked by something you trully care about and you trully think that this is yours. And abandon, is the worse. Feeling abandon is the most worse feeling ever. I mean everybody wants to be taking care, wants to be loved and none want to be feel forgotten.

I guess, these past four year is really giving me something to earn back to learn about. No matter how hard you tries to keep it, no matter how hard you tries to pretend everything's gonna be just fine and everything's fine nothing's happen we can make it work, maybe that was the sign for you to stand down and backing off. Time to go. Four year is not one of the short time and I give no shit on it. I meant every single words I've made and everything I've done to this piece shit of love. I want to make it work, I want to make it better. This is my time to move back and leave everything I've built for the last four year with something I've faith on. But it's worth to be remembered and to be kept in one nice pretty box fills with pending dreams, random memories, and we can make it no access to it. I hope so.

But something tells me... You're beautiful, you're smart, you're kind, you're true, you have the most prettiest teeth, and thank you for saying all of that pretty things.